To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Beverly Hills, CA
- US Autopost
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Clothing Attendant - Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills
Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts • Beverly Hills, CA
Posted 12 days ago
What will I be doing?
A Clothing Attendant is responsible for supporting laundry operations, providing sewing and similar services. In addition, you will be receiving and distributing clean, pressed uniforms for team members in continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability:
- Receive, record, store and distribute clean, pressed team member uniforms
- Wash and iron team member uniforms and guest clothing, as needed
- Arrange dry cleaning and laundry processing
- Provide laundry, pressing, sewing, and other similar services to guests
- Press shower curtains and banquet table skirting
- Deliver guest requests of towels and other miscellaneous items, as needed
- Perform Room Attendant duties, as needed
- Maintain linen room and uniform store
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Utilize technology and scanners for inventory and distribution
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
- Minimum 1 year experience in a similar role
- Ability and experience with ironing, sewing\mending, and alterations
- Basic computer skills and ability to operate technology and software for inventory purposes
- Strong English language skills and communication skills
- Professional presentation
- Ability to work with maximum accuracy
- Efficiency and attention to detail, maintaining a keen sense of urgency at all times.
- Strong organizational skills and demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced work environment, must be self-directed, motivated and demonstrate exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and openly in all interactions.
- Ability to actively demonstrate initiative in job performance, including anticipating what needs to be done before it becomes a necessity.
- Excels in a team environment.
- The ability to maintain confidentiality of guest information and pertinent hotel data
- 5 Star experience highly preferred
- Luxury experience
- Training in Forbes standards of service preferred
- Strong preference for candidates with additional language skills in German, French, Spanish, Arabic, Japanese, Korean or Chinese
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!