To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fort Collins, CO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
Qualfon • Fort Collins, CO
Posted 4 days ago
Qualfon Mission & Values
Qualfon’s mission is to help as many people as possible pursue their total vocation—as individuals and as members of society—by creating an ever-growing number of job opportunities as we strive to become the outsourcer of choice for our clients.
Please use the link below to schedule an interview with one of our Recruiters:
What We Offer
- All team members can further their education and earn a college degree through scholarship program
- We lead by example to ensure our amazing team members and supervisors embrace and live the
- Team members have FREE access to personal and professional support through the
- Set schedules majority of shifts are 31-45 hours/week with other opportunities available
- Medical, dental benefits, vision and life & accident insurance for full time employees
- Competitive wages
- Opportunities to earn additional income through incentives
- Planned Time Off pay
What You Will Be Doing
- Answering inbound phone calls regarding a customer’s account
- Making outbound calls to follow up on customers when necessary
- Maintaining composure in escalated situations
- Building customer relationships, earning their loyalty and trust.
- Operating accurately & efficiently in a fast paced environment
- Handling multiple responsibilities at one time
- Qualified candidates will be comfortable in a multi-tasking, high-energy environment. They will be creative and analytical problem solvers with a passion for excellent customer service
- Smiling as you speak with our customers, our customers can hear the smile
What Skills You Will Need
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned
- Flexible with the working schedule; may be expected to work weekends, holidays and events
- Computer proficiency with applications
- Confidence in your self -motivation techniques
- Eighteen (18) years of age or older on or before hire date
- Minimum education of a High School diploma or GED
- Professional appearance and conduct