Success is your choice!
Pests are our target; People are our Priority!
Were ready to add you to our growing team, are you ready to start your career? $1,800.00 Pest Control sign-on bonus to join before the Fall!
- Starting wage is $50,000-$65,200 annually equivalent DOE + weekly production bonus.
- Eligibility for quarterly recognized merit-based growth and performance bonuses
- Monday Friday Stable work and pay are consistently offered year-round 5 days a week, versus seasonal ups and downs.
- Shift length 8 to 10 hours
- Health Insurance
- 401K with 4% match and profit-sharing
- Great vacation plan including major Holidays
- Company vehicle that you may take home after a probationary period
- Company Cell Phone Plan
- Paid training period, and educational growth
- Must be a licensed Pest Control Technician with 1 year of experience minimum
- (Not licensed but interested in other potential opportunities? visit: s[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Sign on Bonus-Pest Control Technician School Diploma or equivalent
- Commercial Pest Control Experience a plus
- No Allergies to bees or Phobias related to small, confined spaces
- Experience with pest control materials and proper dilutions consistent with product labels
- Valid Driver's license and good driving history
- Outstanding Oral and Written communication skills
- Able to Work Independently
- Excellent Time management
- Curiosity and Problem-Solving skills
- Maintain WSDA annual continuing education requirements
- Passionate, positive, and goal-oriented with a desire to be on a winning team!
- Positive Attitude, Integrity, and Professionalism
- Meet with various existing and prospective clients to assess and evaluate pest issues
- Identify, solve, and initiate appropriate treatments
- Detail-oriented and organized in all aspects of Pest Control
- Provide Outstanding Customer Service to build trust and client relationships
- Maintain truck and equipment in proper working order
- Continue to acquire continuing education credits each year per Washington or Oregon State Pest Control Requirements
Were Proudly Obsessed with Pests just like our trademark slogan states.
A strong leadership team, well-established local ownership, and a positive company culture of great people focused together on long-term growth.
We are the only company in the Northwest that has a deep cleaning and sanitation division to better help your clients combat stubborn pests toward your success.
We provide all employees with PPE and follow all guidelines.
As a Pest Control Technician, you will be the primary service provider and contact for established accounts; many of which are well-established restaurant, retail, and property management accounts as well as certain residences in King and Pierce County. Ideal candidates will have a minimum of 1-2 years of commercial or residential pest control experience and a foundation of customer service. If someones pest control experience isnt as extensive but their desire to learn and grow is extremely high, we will still speak with them considering we seek values/character and alignment to our company core values before experience; skills can always be trained. We expect any candidate who is applying to be very interested in growing trust with our clients, growing the company, and growing themselves.
We actively seek a diverse pool of candidates from a variety of backgrounds, and multicultural candidates are encouraged to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer. All employees and potential employees will be recruited, selected, trained, promoted, and, if necessary, disciplined without regard to sex, race, religion, creed, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, political ideology or activity, disability, honorably discharged veteran or military status. All applicants are carefully screened and full consideration is given to their training, education, skills, aptitudes, experience, and previous work record. In addition, we do not discriminate on the basis of genetic information in its employment related policies and practices, including coverage under its health benefits program. You must be able to pass a drug screening and criminal background check.
- Attention To Detail
- Confined Spaces
- Customer Relationship Management
- Customer Service