To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Diego, CA
- Kendra Smith
- Phone: 8586091998
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Aston Carter • San Diego, CA
Posted 30 days ago
* Review monthly closing process, including journal entries, financial statements and related variance/account analysis
* Evaluate balance sheet schedules, prepare and review balance sheet reconciliations, and address any reconciling items in a timely manner
* Support quarterly and year-end financial reporting and audit deliverables
* Recommend and enhance the timely execution of internal controls
* Analyze current procedures and recommend changes to develop and implement best practice accounting procedures
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.