To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Homewood, IL 60430
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
First Midwest Bank • Homewood, IL
Posted 6 days ago
First Midwest, with assets over $14 billion, is the premier relationship-based banking franchise in the dynamic Chicagoland banking market. As one of the Chicago metropolitan area's largest independent bank holding companies, First Midwest provides the full range of commercial, retail banking, and wealth management services through some 130+ offices located in communities in metropolitan Chicago, Northwest Indiana, Central and Western Illinois, and Eastern Iowa.
The Financial Consultant is responsible for recognizing opportunities with internal and external customers offering them mutual funds, equities, bonds, etc.
Please note: The location for this position is flexible within the Chicago South Suburbs.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Offer mutual funds, equities, bonds, UITs, and annuities to both internal and external customers
- Review client profile, recognize opportunities, and make referrals to other lines of business
- Provide coaching and training to bank staff on referrals and investment products
- Service all investment customers on a continuing basis
- Assist licensed Personal Bankers and Branch Managers on sales
- Provide quality customer service to all clients from financial planning to execution
- Work to obtain or exceed personal production goals
- Follow all state, national and bank compliance laws and issues
- Ensure that all compliance standards for LPL Financial, First Midwest and First Midwest Financial Network are adhered to
- Ensure that all regulatory policies are adhered to; namely those policies set forth by the NASD, IDS, the OCC and the SEC