To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Atlanta, GA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Administrative Assistant, Atlanta, GA 2019-04-12
Empire Distributors, Inc • Atlanta, GA
Posted 1 month ago
A Leading Beverage Distributor with excellent benefits, competitive wages and the potential for growth opportunities is now hiring an Administrative Assistant. This position manages a variety of general office activities that requires a high level of administrative skills. Ideal candidate must be self-motivated, flexible, organized and detail-oriented. Preferred candidate should have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
- Analyzes and organizes office and interoffice operations, reports and procedures such as bookkeeping, preparation of payrolls, personnel, information management, filing systems, requisition of supplies, and other clerical services.
- Arranges and coordinates travel schedules.
- Coordinates and arranges meetings, prepares agendas, reserves/prepares meeting facilities.
- Orders and maintains supplies.
- Manages executive calendars, time keeping systems, appt booking and meeting scheduling support.
- Administrative expense report tracking and support.
- Meeting and event planning responsibility and support.
- Supplier accounts receivable tracking and collection support.
- Manage chargeback and check request processes for executive team.
- Researches and develops resources that create timely and efficient workflow.
- Establishes uniform correspondence procedures and style practices.
- Backup and support Division level Administrative Asst personnel and teams upon request.
- Manage sales reporting system reports to generate requested sales analysis.
- Maintains daily, weekly and monthly tracking forms.
- Organizes and distributes memorandums and other information to appropriate departments and branches.
- Interacts with suppliers for sales reporting and information help requests.
- Reads and routes incoming mail.
- Composes and types routine correspondence.
- Formulates procedures for systematic retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
- Help develop office budget and initiates cost reduction programs.
- Reviews clerical and personnel records to ensure completeness, accuracy, and timeliness.
- Prepares activities reports for guidance of management.
- Coordinates activities of various clerical departments or workers within department.
- Maintains contact with customers and outside vendors and suppliers.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Education and/or Experience
Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word, Database software; Internet software; Inventory software; Project Management software.
PLEASE COMPLETE ENTIRE APPLICATION - INCLUDE WORK HISTORY IN 'RESUME' SECTION. NOT FOLLOWING DIRECTIONS COMPLETELY MAY CAUSE APPLICATION TO BE REJECTED.
Empire is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace. I understand that if I am hired, my employment will be for no definite period, regardless of the period of payment of my wages. I further understand that I am employed on an 'at-will' basis which means that I have the right to terminate my employment at anytime with or without notice, and the Company has the same right. No one other than the President of the Company has authority to modify this relationship or make any agreement to the contrary. Any such modification or agreement must be in writing, signed by the President.
I understand that if I am hired this application and all supporting documents will become part of my permanent employee record.
I understand that the company reserves the right to require me to submit to a drug test at any time and also reserves the right to require me to submit to an alcohol test and/or medical examination to the extent permitted by law. I understand that the Company may contact my previous employers and I authorize those employers to disclose to the Company all records and other information pertinent to my employment with them, whether favorable or unfavorable. I also authorize the Company to provide truthful information concerning my employment with it to my future prospective employers and I agree to hold it harmless for providing such information.
By submitting this application, I certify that all information that I provide on this application and in any interview will be true, complete and accurate. I understand if I am employed and any such information is later found to be false, incomplete or misleading in any respect, I may be discharged. #CB