- Provides surgeons and operating room staff with training and clinical/technical support in the operation of the Ziehm RFD 3D Vision C-Arm to ensure procedural efficiency.
- Train hospital radiology personnel in the use of the Ziehm RFD 3D Vision C-Arm.
- Partner with other cross-functional teams and divisions in selling clinical benefits of the company’s products to drive continuous account growth and case volume.
- Solve imaging problems for customers in an expeditious manner
- Provides case coverage at accounts, attends trade shows, mobile labs, and workshops.
- Actively sell the clinical benefits of the products and build strong positive relationships with key surgeons and OR staff at targeted accounts.
- Support the conversion of competitive doctors to use Stryker Advance Guidance Technologies products
- Collaborate with Sales Representatives and Marketing to increase communication around product performance.
- Complies with all regulatory requirements including licensing, certification and other mandatory training.
- Demonstrates features, benefits, and advantages of this C-Arm in hospitals, surgery centers, clinics, mobile labs and other end-user locations.
- Demonstrate knowledge of equipment by adjusting exposure factors for patients of different sizes and for various imaging procedures.
- Perform imaging examinations quickly and accurately in a sterile environment while maintaining the integrity of the sterile field and adhering to all site policy and procedures.
- Utilize independent judgment and in-depth knowledge of the Ziehm Vision RFD 3D to perform related clinical procedures. Possess knowledge of competitive C-Arm products and features to support sales growth
- Complete continuing education to maintain appropriate licenses.
- Obtain necessary state licenses to comply with individual state requirements as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Radiologic Technology or 3-4 years of Surgical RT experience required.
- Graduate of an approved School of Radiologic Technology required.
- Registered by American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) Required. Additional state licenses preferred.
- Previous sales or customer service experience preferred.
- 100% Travel Monday - Friday, may require weekend travel based on business needs.
Work From Home: Yes
Travel Percentage: 100%
Stryker Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Stryker is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Stryker Corporation will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.