A top investment management firm is looking to bring on a Senior Security Engineer position to their Dallas, TX team! Do you enjoy hands-on development and implementation of security systems? Do you have 8+ years of experience in an IT Security role in a large organization? Then you should apply!
- Select and deploy security systems and tools
- Create a strategy to mitigate risk and close security gaps by performing vulnerability assessments and auditing controls
- Be technical SME and manage junior engineers
- Enforce compliance with security regulations
- Bachelor's degree in any field; STEM is preferred
- 8+ years hands-on experience in IT Security role, ideally at a large enterprise
- Working and advanced knowledge of security frameworks
- Expert understanding of relevant technologies and vendors
- Vendor and project management
- Programming in Python, C++, C# or SQL
- Automation software (i.e. Puppet, Ansible, Chef)
- AWS or private cloud
- Financial industry background
This is a full-time, direct-hire, permanent role in Dallas, TX. If you are interested or know someone who would be, contact Emily at Huxley!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Amazon Web Services
C++ (Programming Language)
C Sharp (Programming Language)
Sql (Programming Language)