To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hampton, VA 23665
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Infrastructure Operations Technician
Kforce Government Solutions • Hampton, VA
Posted 1 day ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of an Infrastructure Operations Technician in Hampton, Virginia (VA).
Essential Job Functions:
- Provides network engineering support with minimal support
- Provides expertise in the operations and maintenance of the AFIN boundary devices, vulnerability management systems, and end point protection
- When so assigned, supports the ESU's directory services, messaging, collaboration, and monitoring activities
- May perform storage and virtualization engineering support
- Responsible for defining and analyzing system requirements and developing specifications, Directs the implementation of patch management
- Supports the development of procedures and checklists
Performs 24x7 infrastructure operations and maintenance services in support of the AF network enterprise area of operation for INOSC East at Langley AFB, VA
- Works assigned shift (5 consecutive days, 8 hrs each, 40 hrs per week) and can sometimes rotate to another shift as required
- Other duties may include engineering studies and client/server or Internet/intranet applications, messaging, systems engineering, systems integration, network monitoring and infrastructure support
- Cisco CCNA, switch, router, VOIP, and VPN concentrator and enterprise network experience are preferred
- CCNA certification is preferred
- Security+ certification required
- Must possess a current DoD 8570 certification, level will be based on work center assignment
- OEM/Industry certifications will be required per contract requirement
- Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.