$35000.00 to $37000.00 yearly
Robert Half Direct is seeking a Representative to join a financial services firm to empower their customers by providing financing options for personal loans.
If you have a sales or customer service background and enjoy learning, educating and building relationships with customers then this is great opportunity to take the next step into a career and become part of a dynamic, growing company in the loan business industry.
Excellent benefits provided and performance based bonuses.
- Present financial solutions, based on customer needs and share optional insurance products and terms and conditions
- Maintain a well-developed pipeline of prospects by developing new relationships and maintaining existing relationships with prospects and customers
- Partner with local businesses to seek out and develop new customers
- Learn how to utilize credit underwriting techniques and sales tools
- Manage the life cycle of the loan and collections activities
- 2+ years of sales or customer service experience preferred
- High School Diploma / GED
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
- Excellent listening skills identifying customer needs
- Ability to meet and exceed sales quotas
- Ability to travel locally for business and training purposes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Word, Excel, Outlook
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision
- Paid time off
- Tuition Reimbursement
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.