To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
45 Kai Malina Parkway
Lahaina, HI 96761
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Reservations Agent (Full-Time) - Westin Nanea
Westin Properties • Lahaina, HI
Posted 1 month ago
Vistana Company Overview
Vistana™ Signature Experiences, Inc. an operating business of Marriott Vacations Worldwide develops, owns, markets and operates upper-upscale villa resorts, offering ownership and rental opportunities. Vistana is the exclusive provider of vacation ownership for the Sheraton and Westin brands and an authorized partner of the Starwood Preferred Guest program. Through the Vistana Signature Network™ (VSN), our Owners can transform the way they travel - enjoying the flexibility to vacation when they want, where they want, how they want. Vistana™ Signature Experiences offers exciting and rewarding career opportunities in inspiring destinations from majestic Maui to the snow peaked mountains of Avon/Vail. If you’re passionate about selling, supporting, or communicating a unique vacation lifestyle, we’re passionate about you becoming part of the Vistana family. For more information, please visit: https://www.vistana.com.
Westin Nanea Ocean Villas, Ka’anapali - 45 Kai Malina Parkway, Lahaina, Hawaii 96761
Situated on Maui's majestic North Ka‘anapali Beach, The Westin Nanea Ocean Villas offers 390 luxurious villas and a variety of world-class resort amenities. The Westin Nanea Ocean Villas is a relaxing haven with culturally inspired programs and authentic Hawaiian experiences, complete with signature Westin® touches.
Take reservations via the telephone, mailed correspondence, rooming lists, and in-house requests. Enter the information into the Property Management System (PMS).
- Answer all incoming calls in a friendly and efficient manner. Provide guests with the requested information concerning the city, the hotel and its services. Obtain the necessary information from the guests and enter it into the PMS computer system. Must be effective in sales and upselling.
- Process all incoming reservations received via rooming lists, mailed or in-house correspondence, housing bureau forms, or facsimiles. Mail confirmation and literature requests or reply via facsimile and administrative message when requested.
- Other duties as assigned.
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of knowledge, skills, and abilities.
• Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
• Must be able to read and write to facilitate the communication process.
• Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Must possess basic computational ability.
• Must possess basic computer skills.
• Ability to be persuasive with telephone sales skills.
• General knowledge of city and its attractions.
We celebrate the diversity of people, ideas and cultures. We believe our differences are what make us better – a better place to work, a better place to grow, enabling a better way to see the world. We are fully committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, veteran's status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression. The Company complies with the law regarding reasonable accommodation for disabled employees and applicants.