To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Beaumont, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Physical Therapist (School) - ST
Maxim Healthcare Services • Beaumont, CA
Posted 1 month ago
- Provides skilled physical therapy services/interventions in accordance with physician orders
- Assesses patient needs, plans for, evaluates, and modifies care to meet goals of physical therapy interventions
- Collaborates with all disciplines to plan and evaluate team goals for each patient
- Other Physical Therapist / PT duties as assigned.
- Current license as a Registered Physical Therapist in the state of practice.
- Minimum of one year experience in an acute care facility, outpatient setting, community health service or home health agency in the past two years preferred.
- Current CPR card
- Current Health Certificate per state regulation or Physical Therapist / PT contract specific
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs