Rheumatology RN needed for a contract opportunity with Yoh’s client located in Menlo Park, CA!
Top Skills You Should Possess:
- Current California RN license
- Previous rheumatology experience preferred
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Obtain patient histories and vital signs
- Administer medications
- Provide education and counseling to patients
- Manage patient medications
- Perform other duties as required
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- Current California RN License
- Current CPR certification
- At least 1 – 2 years nursing experience required, preferably within a rheumatology setting; primary care, urgent care or related experience may also be considered
- Previous experience in a hospital or clinical setting preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Critical thinking skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
What’s In It For You?
We welcome you to be a part of the largest global staffing companies to meet your career aspirations. Yoh’s network of client companies has been employing professionals like you for over 65 years in the U.S., UK and Canada. Join Yoh’s extensive talent community that will provide you with access to Yoh’s vast network of opportunities.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- 401K Retirement Saving Plan
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Direct Deposit & weekly epayroll
- Employee Discount Program’s
- Referral Bonus Program’s
What are you waiting for? Apply Now!
Recruiter: Jennifer Andersen
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more URL blocked - click to apply!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. URL blocked - click to apply to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.
Licensed Vocational Nurses
Licensed Practical Nurse