Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that is improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation is not about another gadget; it is about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There is no room for error. If you are looking for a better place to use your passion and your desire to drive change, this is the place to be. It's an opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within United States as you take on some tough challenges.
- Manage a culture that encourages individual growth, development and leverages innovation and process improvement to achieve high quality performance
- Provide strategic direction and perspective of the department
- Develop strong talent within the department
- Assist in the delivery and development of Long/Short term Call Center or Backoffice capacity plans to help ensure business service level and turnaround time goals are consistently met
- Analyze, maintain and review information related to forecasting accuracy, efficiency recommendations, operational risks and opportunities, and forecast updates/trending
- Communicate analysis and recommendations with operational leadership and other key stakeholders
- Support ad hoc operational/strategic business activities through analysis and reporting
- Develop, recommend, implement, and continuously improve business solutions and processes driving long term value to the organization
- Review and report on key operational metrics including volume, average handle time, shrinkage, occupancy, utilization, attrition, and SLA/turnaround time
- Perform other job-related work as assigned
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- 5+ years of Workforce Management (WFM) experience supporting Call Centers Operations
- 5+ years of experience with short / long range planning, financial modeling and complex data analysis
- 5+ years of experience handling complex operations and financial issues that may have divisional or companywide scope
- Intermediate to advanced level of proficiency with PC based software programs and automated database management systems (Excel and PowerPoint)
- If you need to enter a work site for any reason, you will be required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener. When in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are required to wear a mask in common areas. In addition, employees must comply with any state and local masking orders
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Mathematics or a related field
- Experience in the Healthcare industry
- Experience with Workforce Management (WFM) software including NICE, Aspect, Verint
- Solid analytical and critical thinking skills to identify trends and influence business decisions
- Solid project management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven leadership skills
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $94,500 to $171,700. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Associate Director, Business Analyst, Workforce Management, Financial Planning, Healthcare industry, Telecommute, Telecommuting, Telecommuter, Work From Home, Work At Home, Remote