Customer Service Representative
Starting from $20 to $23 per hour
Opportunity for annual bonuses over $5,000
2950 Jurupa St., Ontario, CA 91761
Customer Service is the heartbeat of our company. Walk into our Call Centers and you'll hear a hum; that's us delighting our customers and fulfilling our promise of reliability.Available Shifts
Monday - Thursday, 10:30 AM to 7 PM, plus
Saturday, 1:30 PM to 10 PMPosition Responsibilities
- Guide and process customer orders and inquiries in a fast-paced environment using world-class technology.
- Communicate with customers via phone, email and chat.
- Solve customer problems and find best possible solutions.
- Help customers navigate Uline's website and place orders online.
- Provide knowledgeable answers to questions about products, pricing and availability.
- Respond to shipping inquiries and answer order status questions.
- Become a product expert and understand each customer's needs to provide real, effective solutions and deliver exceptional customer service.
- Bachelor's degree or high school diploma with 3+ years of relevant experience. Bachelor's degree strongly preferred.
- Desire to provide the best possible experience for our customers.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment with coaching support.
- Dedicated to excellent attendance.
- Available for 4 weeks of training, Monday - Friday, 8:30 AM to 5 PM.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Career advancement opportunities.
- Outdoor patio.
- First-class fitness center.
- Free chair massages.
- Numerous employee-appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
- Voluntary opportunities for overtime.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products in our 812-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Hardworking And Dedicated