To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Pine Bluff, AR
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
CLINICAL CARE COORD I
Beacon Health Options • Pine Bluff, AR
Posted 9 days ago
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are currently seeking a group of dynamic Care Coordinators to join our team in Arkansas. The Care Coordinators will be responsible for providing care coordination to members who are identified and referred due to serious and persistent mental illness, substance abuse or intellectual and developmental disabilities.
Care coordination is provided primarily in person in the community, as well as on the phone. We are looking for team members to join us across the state of Arkansas - remote/work from home opportunities available.
- Works with the Empower team to ensure completion of all requirements of the program as outlined by Arkansas Medicaid, including meeting face-to-face with members monthly.
- Acts as the primary point of contact for members, their guardian, and member’s providers.
- Engages members in care coordination activities by using a person-centered approach.
- Communicates with members about their ongoing or newly identified needs at a regular frequency, as defined by policy (at minimum monthly), to include a face-to-face meeting.
- Develops and maintains the Plan of Care and makes information related to the Plan accessible to providers and Members as needed and upon request. Care Coordinator is responsible for informing the PCP of all Plan of Care goals and tasks.
- Reviews discharge plan and follows up with the member within 7 days of discharge from ER, Urgent Care Clinic or Acute Inpatient Hospitalization.
- The Care Coordinator is responsible for obtaining copies of all treatment and service plans, and coordinating services between those plans with a goal of preventing duplication of services, ensure timely access to needed services, and identification of any service gaps for the members.
- Documents all activity in the designated system according to required polices and workflows.
- Monitors the provision of services, including outcomes, assesses appropriate changes or additions to services, and facilitates referrals for the member.
- Soliciting and complying with the member’s wishes (e.g., advance directive about wishes for future treatment and health care decisions, prioritization of needs and implementation of strategies, etc.).
- Ensure that referrals result in timely appointments.
- Coordination with other healthcare providers for diagnostics, ambulatory care, and hospital services.
- Assist with social determinants of health, such as access to healthy food and exercise.
- Coordinate Community-based management of medication therapy.
- Assist with developing a member’s self-management skills, health education and coaching, based on their health condition.
- May require some out-side business hours on call rotation
Education: GED or High School Diploma required. An associate’s or bachelor’s degree in a health or human services field or Registered Nurse (RN), is preferred.
Licensure: None required, RN preferred
Relevant Work Experience: Minimum of one (1) year experience working directly with individuals with developmental or intellectual disability and/or complex mental health conditions
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent written, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to document within care management system; knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and document productivity
- Ability to work as a team
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Ability to independently manage time and responsibilities
- Ability to work remotely, including access to reliable internet
Click below on “Apply for this Position” to create a profile and apply for the position
Beacon Health Options is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer as well as a Drug Free and Tobacco Free Work Environment. EOE/AA/M/F/Veterans/Disabled