Position: Contract Analyst (Contract to Hire)Location: New York City, NY
Our client has an annual IT spend in excess of $300 Million
for hardware, software, human capital and services. This role works closely with IT Finance, Supply Chain/Sourcing and Procurement to ensure efficacy, accuracy and timeliness for all related and executed contracts.Day to Day Includes BUT is NOT limited to:
What You Will Need to Succeed:
- Assists in the creation of all MSA's SOWs and other contracts
- Interfaces closely with business sponsors, legal, etc.
- Review, address, and correct as required, all bids/or contracts. Work with the Legal department to draft and modify licensing and service contract terms in accordance with policies, customer specification & legal requirements
- Administers the contract management process under the direction of their supervisor.
- Reviews incoming contract /SOW review requests for completeness and accuracy
- Works with finance to verify funding for proposed requests
- Oversees the execution of signatures by vendor and internally for approved agreements
6+ years relevant work experience in contracts coming from a relatively larger IT organization
Outstanding written communication skills (ideally has a degree in English).
IT knowledgeable to include HW and SW Licensing, Software as a Service (SAAS) contracts, decommissioning agreements
Intellectual Property Contracts with an understanding of the sourcing process
Change Management - Communicates changes effectively; Builds commitment and overcomes resistance; Prepares and supports those affected by change;
Quality Management - Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness