To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Seattle, WA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Talent Acquisition Specialist - WA Market
ATI Physical Therapy • Seattle, WA
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Talent Acquisition Specialist – Human Resources
What’s the Role:
Are you interested in building your career with the fastest growing physical therapy company in the nation? Consider a Talent Acquisition Specialist role with ATI Physical Therapy. In this role you will be part of our Talent Acquisition team which is a critical part of the growth of the organization.
Your Purpose at ATI:
The Talent Acquisition Specialist will be responsible for providing full cycle recruitment expertise for a variety of positions in their region. In this role you would act as the ambassador of ATI to potential applicants while partnering with hiring managers internally to develop and implement innovative and proactive recruitment strategies.
What’s Cool About This Job
- Primary responsibilities of position will include, but are not limited to: sourcing, interviewing, scheduling, and running candidate background checks.
- As a Talent Acquisition Specialist you would partner with our University Relations team and attend job fairs/career fairs as needed.
- Research, analyze, prepare and present hiring/market statistics as a consultant to your hiring managers.
- Ability to maintain applicant tracking system (ATS) and ensure that all employment records are maintained in company HRIS, as required by OFCCP.
- Maintain friendly, cordial relations with all candidates and employees.
- Comply with ATI standards of operations and adhere to Core Values of the Company.
What You Need to be Successful:
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- At least 2 years in Human Resources Recruiting.
-Prior experience in health care related recruiting is beneficial but not required
- Live in the Greater Seattle area.
The strongest candidates for this position will also possess:
- A love of innovation, problem solving, creativeness, laughter, flexibility, and having fun.
ATI isn't your ordinary physical therapy company. It’s a place where you can truly be remarkable. Join our team and let’s make a difference together.
- Job Family Human Resources
- Pay Type Salary