To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Aiken, SC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Director of Rehab
Functional Pathways, LLC. • Aiken, SC
Posted 1 month ago
Functional Pathways is currently hiring at Pepperhill in Aiken, SC for a
Full-time Director of Rehab
$5000 Sign-On Bonus
*Only Direct applicants qualify for Sign-On Bonus
This is a salaried management opportunity with monthly bonus potential and a full benefits package.
Licensed Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Certified Occupational Therapist Assistants & Speech-Language Pathologists are welcomed to apply.
Supports the RM, RVP, and Operations Team, to ensure the efficient operation of a facility rehab department. Serves as the liaison between Functional Pathways, the facility and rehab staff.
- Must have an Associate or Bachelor of Science degree from an accredited Occupation Therapy or Physical Therapy, or Masters of Speech-Language Pathology.
- Must meet all certification and licensure requirements as established by the state and national board associations.
- Active state license.
- Must possess comprehensive leadership skills and be able to supervise as needed.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess current working knowledge of Functional Pathways policies, procedures, and clinical programs with application skills to therapy disciplines.
- One-year clinical experience preferred
- Active CPR certification prior to start
- Annual TB skin test (current prior to start)
- Must possess a current certification from NBCOT if required by state – OTs only.