An internationally renowned pharmaceutical organisation is seeking to hire an SME Filling Line Engineer for their office in North Carolina. This historic company, which has been established for well over a century, prides itself on its work across multiple therapy areas, including cardiovascular, neurology, and immunology. This is an exciting opportunity to work with one of the most prestigious pharmaceutical establishments in the world. This is a contract position, lasting 6-12 months.
- Looking at the Process Development Studies and all other Quality areas related to a filling line.
- Working on 2 Filing Lines out of five.
Skills and Requirements:
- Demonstrable experience as an Aseptic Processing Expert.
- Demonstrable experience working on multiple filling lines.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Keri Marshall at +44 Phone number blocked - click to apply or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Product Quality Assurance
Computer Aided Design