Kelly Services is looking for an Drug Manufacturing Technician II for one of their customers in North Chicago, IL to join their team for a 7 month temp assignment.
Kelly is a full service workforce solutions provider to 98% of the Fortune 100™ companies. We provide employment to more than 700,000 people annually and we deal with some of the largest and best companies both nationally and locally
Pay Rate: $17.85 hourly
Location: North Chicago, IL 60064
Contract: 7 month temp
Shift: 2nd shift, 3pm-11:15pm, with potential overtime as needed (both on weekends and weekdays)
- Responsible for proper maintenance and operation of drug manufacturing equipment.
- Accurately weighing raw materials and active ingredients and combining them into a blend.
- Keeps the equipment and facility clean and in a state of good repair.
- Participates in the completion of work orders, including batch record documentation per cGMP (current good manufacturing process).
- Accurately follows and completes documentation with minimal errors or corrections.
- Completes training, including cGMP and safety training in a timely manner.
- Must be able to work alone or in a team and can follow procedures exactly.
- Bachelor’s degree in a scientific related field or equivalent experience in a cGMP pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Must be willing to be on feet for entire shift.
- Familiarity with electronic systems
- Ability to work well with others/in teams
- Technical knowledge of equipment and ability to troubleshoot as needed
- GMP experience
URL blocked - click to apply
- Group medical, prescription, vision, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance options that are available for purchase—and the coverage is portable*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Free online training campus available
- Exclusive online employee community
- Corporate discounts
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must submit your resumes. If you have questions about the position, you may contact Cassandra Gardenhire at Email blocked - click to apply , however your resume must be received directly from the job posting. Due to the high volume of responses anticipated, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping
you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ
each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a
leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable
a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety
of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females,
individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. URL blocked - click to apply
Good Manufacturing Practices
Certified Global Meeting Planner
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)