Interim HealthCare is now hiring for Certified Home Health Aide / HHA, you will help your client live a happier, more independent life by facilitating enjoyable activities like exercise, mental stimulation and hobbies. Clients and caregivers are matched based on skill level, personality traits and preferences to support long-term relationships.
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time. If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company.
- Cell phone numbers are must to receive call back and schedule for signup process.
- All Shifts Available. Non-COVID and COVID (Premium pay for COVID patients)
- Locally Owned and Operated.
- Competitive Salary, Flexible Schedule, Education Pay Incentives.
- You’ll be connected directly with one or more clients based on your schedule and client preferences
- We will endeavor to connect you with clients near your home, limiting commute times.
- Help with medication reminders, healthy movements, healthy diet, and setting doctor appointments.
- Observe and report changes in the clients mental, physical and emotional condition or home situation to Nursing Supervisor in a timely manner
- Communication with client, family members and co-workers
- Provide social interactions and help with appointments, walks, entertainment, reading, cards, memory games, visits, outings and trips.
- Assist clients with bathing, dressing, toileting, grooming, oral hygiene, and ambulation. Light housekeeping, laundry, meal preparation, grocery shopping.
We’re looking for the best – here’s what we’d like to see
Our Certified Home Care Aids (HCA/HHA) requirements include, but not limited to are
- Past experience as a caregiver
- A passion for the job and helping others
- Access to reliable transportation
- Ability to pass the California state background check
- References from past employers, colleagues and acquaintances
- A hunger to learn how to best care for your client(s)
License, Certification, Registration
- Successfully registered as HHA or HCA with the State of California
- CPR Certified
- Valid Driver’s license and current auto insurance
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Communicates in a clear, concise manner appropriate to the development stage of the patient.
- Full command of the English language (written and verbal).
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Able to work in Santa Cruz and surrounding areas.
- Must pass Drug Screening.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.
Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ©2021 Interim HealthCare Inc.