Desktop Support AnalystCompensation:
$50000.00 to $60000.00 yearly
The ideal candidate for this role will excel at explaining intricate technical information to the non-technical user. You will be a good fit for this position if you are an individual who is most productive in an active and positive environment. If you think you have these qualities, Robert Half Technology has a Desktop Support Technician role that may be the position for you. We especially want to hear from motivated candidates with effective problem-solving abilities. This Desktop Support Analyst role is full-time in nature and is located in the Nashua, New Hampshire, area.
Your responsibilities in this role
- Develop records of daily data communication transactions, issues and remedial actions taken or installation activities
- Support, examine, and repair computer systems, hardware, printers, and computer peripherals
- Offer computer desktop support in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Give support on a variety of computer hardware and software issues by identifying, researching, and resolving technical problems
- Communicate regularly and effectively with ticket submitters
- Settle computer problems, and offer suggestions on appropriate action/solutions
- hardware repairs with the appropriate vendors
- 2+ years of desktop support or other related experience - Proven knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 - Knowledge of Microsoft Exchange Server - Deep understanding of PowerShell Scripting - Active Directory experience - Foundational knowledge in MS Windows 7 in an Active Directory environment - Experience with MS Windows 10 - Ability to write reports, business correspondence, user instructions, and procedure manuals
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at
or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Desktop Support Analyst.
Windows Power Shell
Installations (Computer Systems)