To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Columbia, SC
- Matthew Dismuke
- Phone: 813 437 6884
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Frank Recruitment Group • Columbia, SC
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
You will be working alongside other DevOps Engineers using cutting edge technology to maintain proper infrastructure functionality. You will also use your expertise to further advance the DevOps culture with your fellow team members.
Responsibilities will include:
- Omni Product Testing
- Maintain JIRA data accuracy
- Ensure top-notch documentation of code, data dictionaries and process flows
- Maintain Documentation on Confluence
- Translating business requirements to technical requirements
Why I should work here:
- Chance to gain valuable experience with high level DevOps strategy
- Competitive base salary
- Generous paid time off
- Insurance (Vision/Health/Dental)
- Chance for technology growth and career progression
- Direct ownership of the monitoring platform and its integration to devices, backup and patching.
- Direct ownership of all initial infrastructure build outs, including server, database, storage, load balancing, S3, and AWS functions (i.e. Security Group, NAT, Cloudwatch, Cloudtrail, etc…).
- Direct ownership of the internal Active Directory domain, DNS, NAT for users and computers.
- Implementation of new projects, working with the DevOps team as well as business teams in the build and rollout of the Application server platforms.
- Troubleshoot all technology related issues on all cloud based platforms.
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services and its product sets (install, configure, and manage). This includes Redshift, EC2, S3, RDS, etc…
- MS and Linux-based application administration with focus on security, automation, tuning, optimization, and standardization of new and deployed applications.
- Support for IIS, Apache, Tomcat, etc..., on a continuing basis.
If you or someone you know is interested in this role, please contact Matt Dismuke immediately at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] with an updated resume.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS and DevOps jobs than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS and DevOps market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS / DevOps jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Amazon Web Services candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the AWS market and some of the opportunities and AWS jobs that are available I can be contacted on 813-437-6884. Please see www.frankrecruitmentgroup.com for more fantastic Amazon Web Services opportunities!