For more than fifteen years Marksman Security Corporation has been providing distinguished security services to a wide variety of residential and commercial clients. We provide world-class talented security focused professionals who share the core values of Marksman Security and our clients. We believe in investing in our employees and promotion from within to enhance our company culture of excellence and innovation.
Marksman Security Corporation is recruiting for Experienced Security professionals in Huntsville, AL. Duties and job functions include: Lobby Desk, Patrol, Control Center, Access Control, Emergency Response, Risk Management, Customer Service, Incident Reports, and Safety. The ideal candidates' traits: exceptional people skills, professional image, attention to detail, takes ownership, committed to team success, outgoing, and driven.Responsibilities
- 21 years of age and high school diploma
- Licensed security officer or ability to be licensed per State statute or regulations.
- Ability to prepare clear, concise, accurate reports (written & Incident Report software).
- Technology Skills: operate Access Control System, utilized a computer for incident reports, navigate / operate security software systems or applications, use email.
- Above average written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to interact effectively with client staff and the public at a variety of social levels and across diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Strong customer service skills, professional demeanor and appearance.
- Computer literacy; good working knowledge of e-mail programs, MS Word / Excel.
- Experience managing multiple tasks, executing radio and telephone communications while performing in a medium to high pressure environment with frequently changing and/or competing demands.
Meet one or any reasonable combination of the following requirements:
- Three years of security experience within the past five years.
- An Associate's Degree or at least 60 semester hours of college coursework in Criminal Justice or a related field of study.
- Three years of military or National Guard (active or reserve) experience.
- Two years customer service experience.
- Successful completion of Police Officer's Standard Training (POST)
- Former Law Enforcement Officer
- Former Military Police
- Former Park Ranger
- Former Career Military
- Former Elite Forces - Military
- Former Federal Agency Officer
- Competitive Pay
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage
- Paid Vacation (15 Days)
- Life Insurance
- Basic Training and Advanced Training
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Advancement Opportunities
Please apply through our portal at: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Experienced Security Officer Us:
We are an American owned and privately held company. Marksman Security has rapidly grown within the security services industry due to our dedicated customer-service-based delivery model. Each member of our executive team has been selected to strengthen the organization, whether by achieving mastery of market segments or demonstrating decades of dedication to professional ideals that mirror that of Marksman's ownership. The end result is a team that is driven to deliver nothing less than excellence in service to our clients.
Attention To Detail