You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Classification: Sales Assistant
Compensation: $20.00 to $20.00 hourly
We are in need of a passionate Sales Assistant that is driven to grow their career. This role is an exciting opportunity for passionate and motivated individuals. This Sales Assistant position from Robert Half is with a company in the Transportation Equipment Manufacturing field and will be a long-term contract / temporary opportunity based in the Monclova Nt, Ohio region.
- Preparing travel and meeting arrangements
- Assisting sales teams with administrative, technical and clerical tasks
- Providing order coordination support to ensure the processes are completed
- Writing communications and proofreading materials
- Handling and organizing internal training courses
- Providing customer service in a kind and professional manner
- Supporting and participating in trade shows and conventions
- Generating sales reports and preparing presentations
- Assisting the sales department in promoting company products and services
- Completing ancillary Sales Assistant tasks as needed
- Be able to adapt and thrive in constantly changing environments
- Comprehension of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Demonstrated project coordination skills, superb social skills, and ability to work well with all levels of staff, outside clients and vendors
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- 1+ years of Sales Assistant experience preferred
- SAP experience desired
- Proficiency in SAP Manufacturing
- Command of SAP ERP
- Strong proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft Program skills required
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Sales Assistant and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Sales Assistant for more information.
- Copy Editing
- Customer Service
- Event Management
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 03420-0012636365
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.