This is primarily a day shift position, but candidate must be able to work evenings, nights, and weekends and a varied shift, as needed, to accommodate the needs of the hospital and staff.
• Provides oversight for the provision of care.
• Serves as a resource to the direct care staff.
• Coordinates on-site response to incidents, errors and sentinel events.
• Provides support to the DON with hiring, orientation, staffing, staff education, and other activities as assigned.
• Provides direct patient care under the Registered Nurse job description when necessary and/or assigned.
EDUCATION: Graduate of an accredited nursing program.
EXPERIENCE: 3 years of psychiatric nursing experience, with one year management experience.
Registered Nurse Certified