Travel Required: None Public Trust: Other Requisition Type: Regular
We are GDIT. The people supporting and securing some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work has meaning and impact on the world around us, but also on us, and that’s important.
GDIT is your place. You make it your own by embracing autonomy, seizing opportunity, and being trusted to deliver your best every day.
We think. We act. We deliver. There is no challenge we can’t turn into opportunity. And our work depends on an experienced L&D Professional joining our team activities.
We are currently looking for a Test Engineer who will provide Automated and Manual Testing support FAA software project within an Agile team.
• Designing test scenarios for automation, implementing test scripts utilizing automated test tools, and performing various types of testing including functional, system integration, regression, and exploratory.
• Generate reports that accurately detail defects found during testing and offer recommendations for improving existing processes and implementing new tools based on test results.
• Collaborate with developers in areas such as code and design reviews.
- BA/BS, or relevant experience
- 5+ years minimum experience
- Automated and Manual Testing Experience
- Experience formulating test strategy, designing test cases, and modifying/executing automated regression test scripts.
- Understanding of REST and demonstrated experience with REST APIs testing/automation.
- Experience in using open source tools like Git, Jenkins, Postman. Experience with Test management and Bug tracking suite of tools (JIRA).
- Familiarity with Automated Testing front-end test tools such as Selenium, Jmeter, Katalon, etc. Familiarity using testing tools for REST and SOAP, such as Soap UI, Postman.
- Must be able to obtain a US Secret Clearance
- Interact with program stakeholders and engineers to develop test plans, including integration and regression tests
- Create and maintain test suites using Selenium, Junit, JMeter, or other technologies deemed appropriate for the systems being migrated and the requirements provided by the program office
- Create and maintain relevant documentation and other work products using Atlassian tools, to include Confluence and Jira
- Execute tests and report the progress and outcome of tests to the team and relevant stakeholders • Participate in the team's Agile Scrum process
- Experience testing complex software solutions
- Experience translating business and functional requirements into test cases
- Experience working with CM and QA tools
- Experience planning and executing test cycles, including authoring test plans and test schedules, conducting test reviews, and coordinating multiple test efforts
- Experience compiling and reporting test effort metrics and results
- Experience testing applications in AWS
- Experience using the Atlassian Suite of products to manage test products and execution
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.