Eligible New Technician employees will receive a sign-on bonus payment up to $5,000 based on skill level. Apply today to learn more!
Holman Cadillac has an outstanding opportunity for an Automotive Technician to join the Holman family!
What will you do?
Our Automotive Technician is responsible for conducting routine service on vehicles, diagnosing and completing repairs on customer vehicles. The technician is the most up-to-date person in the dealership with regard to the mechanical aspects of vehicles and works closely with the Parts Department and with the Service Advisor.
The Automotive Technician is also responsible for:
- Properly diagnose vehicular problems.
- Tear down, repair, and reassemble vehicle components.
- Complete work orders, in accordance with applicable safety requirements, company policies and published procedures
- Ensure proper listing of parts and service times, etc.
- Properly use the tools and equipment provided by the Service Department
- Road test vehicle to insure proper operation.
- Attend/complete required training and department meetings
- Regular and predictable attendance
What are we looking for?
- Current certifications and ASEs desired
- Automotive GM manufacturer training preferred, but not required
- Current valid driver’s license required
- Must have good reading, writing and math skills.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and provide outstanding customer service.
- Ability to stay current by attending technical training schools and by reading shop manuals, technical bulletins, etc.
What we offer:
Honest, friendly and professional environment with an outstanding reputation for family values and excellent customer service. We offer competitive pay and incentives. Outstanding benefits for you and your family includes medical, dental, vision, vacation, 401K retirement plan with company matching contribution and vehicle purchase program. In addition we offer growth and development opportunities to help you achieve your career goals.
Replace Damaged Component
Perform Undercar Repair
Change Automotive Technology