To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
P.O. Box 7777
Las Vegas, NV 89177
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Concierge - Hotel Operations (The Mirage)
MGM Resorts International • Las Vegas, NV
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Become one of the stars behind the show and become part of the world’s most powerful entertainment brands. Our Company has one exciting mission: To entertain the human race.
It is the primary responsibility of the Concierge to create guest loyalty by providing professional, polished and unparalleled service when assisting guests in creating experiences, arranging dining / show reservations, directions, special requests, and providing general information. All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and property policies, practices and procedures.
- Proactively greet, interact, and assist resort staff in a professional manner to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious work environment for all our internal and external guests.
- Exhibits a professional demeanor and willingness to assist all guests whenever possible.
- Up-sells and cross-sells property amenities to guests company-wide.
- Process all guest requests and respond promptly and discreetly to guest inquiries.
- Provides information for all casino events, promotions, general information and directions regarding casino, hotel and local metropolitan area.
- Coordinates guest itineraries, prior to the guest’s arrival, for requests received via phone, fax and email
- Maintains knowledge of all restaurant, spa and entertainment information, including menu items and hours of operation, to best serve the guest.
- Provides a property orientation in order to familiarize the guest with all services and available facilities.
- Professionally engages and interacts with guests, presenting a friendly, approachable demeanor and a willingness to serve.
- Strictly enforces the privacy and confidentiality of guests and limits requests for information pertaining to guests in accordance with hotel policies.
- Ensures guest’s preferences are met and amenities are provided. Coordinates delivery of requested amenities and floral orders through the Bell Desk or In-Room Dining.
- Makes recommendations in the best interest of the guest.
- Accurately enters reservations into required computer systems according to policy.
- Performs all other job related duties as requested.
- At least 6 months of previous experience in a similar role in the hospitality industry or environment.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- At least 1 year of previous experience working in a similar resort setting.
- Previous experience in a similar resort setting.
*This is not intended to include every duty or responsibility of the job nor is it intended to be an all-inclusive list of the skills and abilities required to do this job.