To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
23041 East 800 North Road
Fairbury, IL 61739
- PTC Alliance Corp
- Phone: 000-000-0000
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
PTC Alliance • Fairbury, IL
Posted 1 month ago
Implement and facilitate continuous improvement activities. Evaluates work processes to determine strategies and programs, which provide greater productivity and efficiency of company functions by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work in support of implementing and ensuring the success of critical continuous improvement initiatives, with a focus on long-term sustainability.
- Deliver critical project results by leading or mentoring key projects.
- Utilize world class problem-solving tools such as Six Sigma and Lean methodologies to ensure the success of project goals.
- Train (both formally in a classroom setting and informally) and mentor other employees in the use of these world-class practices.
- Consult and communicate with operations to identify best practices within all facilities and make others aware of improvement opportunities.
- Gather information to evaluate current work processes in order to determine the flow of work, time requirements, costs, and duration.
- Develop strategies and programs that improve the productivity and efficiency of the various work processes of the company,
- Apply various industrial engineering problem solving and productivity techniques to evaluate the improvement of recommended strategies and programs.
- Develop and coordinate programs to recognize and reward groups or individuals for suggestions and actions related to process improvement.
- Facilitate employee teams to build cohesiveness and improve the overall results of the respective teams' tasks
- Act as the central CI contact for all Plant Process Engineers (PPEs). Meet and communicate frequently with PPEs.
- Develop the Critical-to-Yield (CTY) process and linkages with the BOS.
- Coordinate work and improvement strategies to improve yield across plants and the value stream.
- Define appropriate processes for improving yield. Projects may be done as A3, Green Belt projects, Black Belt projects; or could be done by the Process Engineer.
Minimum Education and/or Experience Requirements:
Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Six Sigma Black Belt Training required.
To perform the job successfully, an individual must demonstrate the following competencies:
- Analytical - Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data; Designs workflow and procedures.
- Design - Generates creative solutions; Translates concepts and information into images; Uses feedback to modify designs; Applies design principles; Demonstrates attention to detail.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem-solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Project Management - Develops project plans; Coordinates projects; Communicates changes and progress; Completes projects on time and budget; Manages project team activities.
- Technical Skills - Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills. Must be able to use data-driven problem-solving tools such as Six Sigma, Design of Experiments, and Lean concepts.
- Interpersonal Skills - Remains open to others' ideas and tries new things.
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
- Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Presents numerical data effectively. Able to read and interpret written information.
- Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; Contributes to building a positive team spirit.
- Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures; Determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly.
Skills and Abilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Language Skills: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Other Skills and Abilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be computer literate and able to learn and use HP programs such as e-mail, established Company programs and an employee must have knowledge of Internet software; Microsoft PowerPoint; Excel and Microsoft Word software, etc.