The Food Service Worker position receives payment for purchase of food items. This position performs a variety of cleaning, maintenance, food preparation, stocking, and serving duties on a college campus.
**Candidate must be able to work open to close shifts**
**This position will be at several locations throughout the UAA campus. **
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Properly inputs sales into the POS systems.
- Continuously checks work areas to ensure all product levels are maintained and refreshed.
- Continuously cleans and wipes work areas including, removing garbage, cleaning dishes, coffee machines, countertops etc.
- Reports to the supervisor any problems with the quality or quantity of food being served.
- Assists customers with general information, inquires, food and beverage order selection and recommendations, etc.
- Counts cash drawers to prepare deposit.
- Prepares food and cooks entrees.
- Assists with various periodically scheduled large cleaning projects.
- This position is not responsible for the supervision of staff.
- Other duties that are pertinent to the department or unit’s success also may be assigned.
- Restaurant Operation