Sales Project Consultant
Looking for Consultants to serve the Louisville, Evansville (IN), Ft. Wayne (IN), Indianapolis (IN), Terre Haute (IN) and Lexington territories!
If you thrive on being out in front and you're determined to influence decision makers as well as take charge of your own income this career is for you! We would love for you to join our team as Sales Project Consultants (SPC). In this position, you will receive pre-confirmed appointments but also have an opportunity to self-generate your leads. Our SPC's are trained to maintain and develop relationships with current customers and bringing in new ones to drive business. Our SPC's visit our local office sales office once a week. You will be an ambassador of our company, becoming a trusted face to our customers while also adhering to company values and policy. This position is 100% commission with benefits. This role has excellent earning potential and our sales reps receive pre-confirmed appointments.
- Medical / Dental / Vision Coverage
- Laptop with design software
- Fuel Reimbursement Plan
- Opportunities for career advancement
- We will train candidates with passion and drive to excel in our Sales Project Consultant position
- Three week paid training
- Uncapped commission
- Sales Project Consultants are required to travel extensively in local markets to their appointments, with use of a personal vehicle.
- Ability to work a full time flexible schedule including weekends and evenings (bases on volume and season).
- Ability to negotiate contracts and communicate effectively both written and verbal.
- Excellent customer service skills and active listening abilities.
- Must be able to run 1-3 qualified appointments per day.
- Minimum of a High School diploma or equivalent.
- SPC's need to be ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Computer proficiency required.
- Previous sales experience welcomed.
EEO/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran
Statistical Process Controls