PeopleShare is hiring for a Tool Room Specialist for a client in Robinson Township.
This position is a blend of inventory, preventative maintenance, and working in the tool room to clean, organize, issue and take returns. Entry level opportunity!
Apply or call Phone number blocked - click to apply.
Job Details for Tool Room Specialist:
- Schedule: Monday-Friday 6:00 AM-2:30 PM, Saturday for OT
- Pay Rate: $ 12.50 per hour
- Contract to hire, long term opportunity
Job Responsibilities & Description for Tool Room Specialist:
- Monitors, cleans, polishes, and buffs tooling as needed
- Supply and tooling inventory accuracy though weekly audits using Excel
- Ability to set up and sustain check in/check out process for issuing tools and returns
- Orders supplies and tooling
- Coordinates with machine changeovers and preventative maintenance
- Set up/maintain shadow boards
- Issues cleaning supplies to technicians for changeovers
Job Requirements for Tool Room Specialist:
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Previous tool technician experience required
- Great attention to detail and organized
- Reliable and dependable
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) throughout the Pittsburgh area - Monroeville, Export, Murrysville, Canonsburg, Mount Pleasant, New Kensington, Moon Township, Robinson, Beaver, Greentree, Downtown and Cranberry. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, office managers, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, electronic assemblers, assembly, production, pickers, packers, forklift, machine operators, and maintenance mechanics.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Attention To Detail