Title: Java Angular Developer (Remote, No C2C)
Seeking Sr Full-Stack Developers that have the below “ must be proficient in” bullet points.
Must be proficient in:
- Java (Spring Boot)
- Angular 10+
Local candidates to Atlanta GA would be preferred. It’s fully remote on EST schedule. Remote candidates can be located on EST, CST.
- Deliver innovative, engaging web applications using the latest software technologies.
- Fulfill several project requests simultaneously while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Collaborate closely with the Product Owners / Scrum Masters/ Development teams and Stakeholders
- Work with outside vendors and external teams to collect and confirm business and technical requirements.
- Identify design problems and devise solid technical solutions.
- Conduct code reviews to ensure adherence to best practices and coding standards
- Thoroughly understand the requirements and ability to develop detailed software designs.
- Continuously improve and enforce best practices, coding, and UI/UX standards
- Conduct system wide requirement analysis and work effort estimations.
- Provide accurate and detailed weekly task reports.
- Provide guidance and mentoring to junior developers.
- Total of 10+ years of
- 6+ years of work experience with Java and Angular (TypeScript) technologies.
- Strong knowledge of Java, including data structures, algorithms, enterprise systems, and asynchronous architectures.
- Deep understanding of Angular 10 or newer.
- Deep understanding of web services software architecture and design (REST/SOAP), including security-based implementations.
- Experience with data modeling and database programming skills (MS SQL Server).
- Familiarity with infrastructure systems (servers, systems administration, and UNIX/Linux scripting skills) a plus.
- Understanding of networks, firewalls, load balancers and concepts with the ability to provide requirements to infrastructure team as well as provide troubleshooting assistance.
- Working experience with agile methodologies (Scrum).
- Working experience with UML and design patterns.
- Working knowledge of continuous integration tools: Jenkins, Nexus, JUnit, SonarQube, Maven, Gradle, Ant, SVN, GIT.
- Working experience with RedHat OpenShift environment.
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Desire to work in an information systems environment.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical skills, detail oriented. Ability to troubleshoot issues and provide solutions.
- Shows initiative and goes above and beyond to assist others as needed.
- Self-motivated with proven ability to lead initiatives and drive efficiency.
Interview process: MS TEAMS Video Call live - coding assessment (1 hour).
Successful candidates will have a final technical interview round with our client (MS TEAMS)
Note: Candidates must have a good internet connection (Clear Voice/Image). No earphones or earbuds will be allowed. Candidates must share their screen during the coding assessments.
- Agile Methodology
- Apache Ant
- Apache Maven