To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Madison, WI 53717
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Financial Analyst
Navitus Health Solutions, LLC • Madison, WI
Posted 30 days ago
The Senior Financial Analyst works cross-functionally at a variety of levels to maximize sales through messaging, pricing, analytic output review, contract pricing and ongoing support of sales metrics reports and CRM. This role is critical to the timely management of the overall financial process from the receipt of Requests for Proposals (RFPs) to final approvals and submission. This position reviews the financial sections of RFPs to determine client needs or concerns; collaborates with the Sales Regional Vice President and others, as appropriate, to understand the financial strategy; communicates the strategy to subject matter experts and supports the financial approval process;. The Senior Financial Analyst is directly responsible for pricing and financial modeling written into proposals to our clients and a key contributor in the evaluation, tactical approach, and output review of RFPs. In addition, this person will be part of the core team supporting, building, updating and overseeing the Lowest Net Cost (CVRx) tool as part of the corporate initiative to support Sales and their messaging. Additionally, this position supports the data capture and tracking of all pricing components to support financial positioning of new opportunities.
Essential Job Functions
- Review, summarize and disseminate all relevant/critical financial, and tactical, information from RFPs, supporting documentation, or other sources, to all relevant parties, as appropriate to the opportunity.
- Review all Analytic reports, as they relate to sales generated requests, for compliance to request, consistency, and quality; and, work with appropriate others to establish, refine, and implement a standard process, and deliverable, for claims re-pricing to be used in supporting sales requests. Develop standard template that identifies the constraints used in the analyses as well as an Executive Summary of the findings. Provide relevant information obtained from the above Analytics review to those operational areas that will benefit from the information, i.e. claims re-pricing with prospective pricing, to Provider Services.
- Collaborate with Sales leadership in development of strategy concerning financial offerings as they relate to all RFPs.
- Assist operational areas in use of the information and how it fits into the overall strategy that has been formulated for this prospective client.
- As a member of the Lowest Net Cost (CVRx) Tool core team this person will be responsible for assisting in the overall development and maintenance of this product. In addition they will be critical in the development and support of any messaging, as a result of the tools output, in the RFP process as well as subsequent market messaging
- Support the financial offering approval process by participating in Pricing/strategy calls and other meetings as necessary. Assist in monitoring of operational deliverables, adherence to deadlines, and escalation of nonresponse or untimeliness, as it relates to RFP responses.
- Where applicable work with Associate Director of Sales Financial Support, RVP, and GM to develop standard financial strategy for specific types of business. I.e. TPA's, specific brokers/consultants, Value Proposals...
- Work with the Associate Director of Sales Financial Support in assisting Legal in the review, enhancement, and development of standard templates as they relate to that specific business.
- Work with the Associate Director of Sales Financial Support in the development, and dissemination, of financial metrics for the current book of business, by line of business and client-specific financial information used in presentations during the sales process that will reinforce the Navitus model by customizing the messaging or data.
- Become proficient in CRM to access and input different financial information related to different deals, including running monthly/quarterly/annual reports, or as needed, that assist in the sales efforts.
- Track, measure and report on pricing metrics by industry/lines of business year-over-year. Prepare executive level reporting of metrics and financial results for leadership
- Assist in developing case studies to use in the field.
- Under the direction of the Associate Director of Sales Financial Support, assist MarCom with the development of materials used in Marketing and Sales efforts, such as RFP positioning, sales collateral development, and finalist presentation creation.
- Work on different projects from time to time that enhance our financial offer or other duties as assigned.
- Create and advance financial and decision-making models and prepare historical ad-hoc analysis to support critical pricing initiative
A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree is required, preferably in Finance, Risk Management, Actuarial Sciences, Math or Business
- 3 to 5 years of pricing/financial/analytical analysis experience required with PBM experience/knowledge favorably considered
- Experience creating financial models
- Very strong Excel with proficient PC skills required
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal / written communications / interpersonal skills
- Critical thinking/Problem-solving
- Judgment and Decision-making
- Influence and Persuasion
- Negotiation Skills and Conflict Resolution/Management
- Communication Skills (written, verbal/presentation and active listening)
- Strategic Thinking/Systems Aptitude Thinking
- Project Management and ability to prioritize continually/multi-task
- Leadership and ability to communicate a compelling vision for the program/products
- Understanding and coping with constant change
- Ability to build and manage relationships
- Ability to see the current state, in all its ambiguity
- Ability to communicate and interact with all levels of the organization