To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1009 North Thompson Lane
Murfreesboro, TN 37129
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Hospital Patient Collections - Biller/Collector
Acadia-Healthcare • Murfreesboro, TN
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are looking for a competent Biller/Collector to join our Business Office to undertake a variety of financial and non-financial tasks in order to help guarantee the company’s revenues. The Biller/Collector position requires the performance of a variety of tasks, including the understanding of third party reimbursement requirements, insurance verifications, and collections. Job duties include researching denials, calling insurance companies, charge entry. Must be organized, detail oriented. As included the handling of processing of incoming payments as well as research outstanding claims for possible issues. Our ideal candidate must have good communication and administrative skills to work with facility staff, patients, and their families, third party personnel, and referral sources. This position works under the direct supervision of the Business Office Manager.
• Billing to insurance companies for inpatient claims
• Assume the responsibility of receiving and sorting incoming payments
• Manage the status of accounts and balances and identify inconsistencies
• Issue and post bills, receipts and invoices
• Check the validity of debit accounts
• Update accounts receivable database with new accounts or missed payments
• Ensure all clients remain informed on their outstanding debts and deadlines
• Provide solutions to any relative problems of clients
• Relevant work experience preferred, administrative experience required
• Adherence to laws and best practices in regards to dealing with customers and data
• Comfortable dealing with numbers and the processing of financial information
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office (particularly Excel), and ability to learn and utilize billing software
• Proficiency in English
• Results-driven and patient
• High degree of attention to detail and trustworthiness