Nisum is a leading global digital commerce firm headquartered in California, with services spanning digital strategy and transformation, insights and analytics, blockchain, business agility, and custom software development. Founded in 2000 with the customer-centric motto “Building Success Together®,” Nisum has grown to over 1,800 professionals across the United States, Chile, Colombia, India, Pakistan and Canada. A preferred advisor to leading Fortune 500 brands, Nisum enables clients to achieve direct business growth by building the advanced technology they need to reach end customers in today’s world, with immersive and seamless experiences across digital and physical channels.
What You'll Do
• Consultant will be provided both a spreadsheet and map, containing a target area and preliminary landowner contact information as available. Consultant shall endeavor to obtain additional contact information for landowners, beyond that made available by EGP, including but not limited to phone numbers, email addresses, mailing addresses, and other details for all participant types relevant to leasing a parcel.
• Consultant will prioritize work at the direction of the project’s Development Manager and coordinate to a large extent with the project’s Real Estate Specialist.
• Consultant will engage directly with landowner, virtually and/or in-person, to discuss the execution of a solar and/or wind and/or energy storage lease, easement, or purchase option (hereinafter “Land Agreement”).
• Consultant must be willing and able to coordinate directly and communicate effectively with the Development Manager, Real Estate Specialist, and any other employee under the direction of EGP.
• Consultant must be proficient in securing real estate documentation, including but not limited to title commitments, deeds, trust certificates, articles of incorporation, operating agreements, etc. Consultant is responsible for providing the landowner information and documentation for EGP to draft executable Land Agreements. Consultant is responsible for facilitating execution of such Land Agreements.
• Other responsibilities may include but are not limited to Public hearing attendance and support, or other liaison activities for which landowner knowledge and relationships may be necessary
What You Know
• Consultant must have a basic working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word Consultant must have strong interpersonal skills and effective educational and communication skills Consultant must display a proficient knowledge of the Land Agreement and be able to communicate such knowledge aptly to the landowner.
• Consultant must display a strong working knowledge of the technology associated with the Land Agreement.
• Consultant must be willing and able to coordinate directly and communicate effectively with the Development Manager, Real Estate Specialist, and any other employee under the direction of EGP. Consultant must be proficient in securing real estate documentation, including but not limited to title commitments, deeds, trust certificates, articles of incorporation, operating agreements, etc.
Nisum is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are proud of our ongoing efforts to foster diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
- Interpersonal Skills
- Microsoft Excel
- Photovoltaics (Pv)