To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1127 East Genesee Street
Syracuse, NY 13210
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Dialysis Licensed Practical Nurse-LPN
Dialysis Clinic, Inc., (DCI) • Syracuse, NY
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Did you know that some of the industry’s most talented and caring registered nurses are at DCI? Our nursing staff has helped DCI achieve the lowest mortality and hospitalization rates among large dialysis providers for the past 13 years in a row. We think our Nurses are pretty awesome; they make a difference in our patients' lives by helping them live longer and achieve a better quality of life.
Our mission is “the care of the patient is our reason for existence.” What’s yours?
The LPN provides direct patient care under the supervision of the Registered Nurse.
- Provides nursing care thorough patient assessment, initiation and discontinuation of treatment, monitoring during treatment, assessment following treatment, completing primary nurse responsibilities, assuring ordered lab is obtained.
- Assess and monitors the patient access, taking appropriate action if a problem is noted. Documents thoroughly.
- Understands and follows the clinic infection control policies and procedures.
- Understands the basic concepts of water treatment and reuse and the effects on patient care.
- Communicates clearly and effectively with co-workers, physicians, patients, and supervisors, keeping all appropriate people aware of changes in the patient condition.
- Is knowledgeable of and follows the clinics' Risk Management program.
- May be assigned to administer medications to patients, educates the patient about medications ordered by the physician, and documents according to DCI policy.
- Attends required in-services and staff meetings to maintain and expand competency and skills.
- Completion of an accredited program in practical nursing.
- Current LPN license
- Current CPR/AED certification
- Meets state requirements for certification or IV Therapy training.
- DCI provides comprehensive hands-on and theory orientation/training in order to equip our nurses for success.
- Should have knowledge of Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
DCI is a federal contractor and an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer-Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. If you are having difficulty using the online application system or would like to request other accommodations or application methods, please contact Doug Patterson at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or 615-327-3061. Once a request has been made, DCI will initiate a discussion with you about your needs and whether an accommodation can be provided. DCI is committed to providing such accommodations where possible.
For more information about equal opportunity please see: