San Diego, CA
Roles and Responsibilities:
• The purpose of this position is to provide building maintenance administration support to company managed buildings.
• Analyzes work orders by size, urgency, skill set, location, complexity, and available manpower; and assist operations teams by issuing work orders in a sequential flow to individual technicians or work teams.
• Works with management team to optimize the mixes of: planned and scheduled work, scheduled (but not planned) work, and unscheduled work.
• Provides regular statistical reporting to the management team and client showing quantities evidence of the productive use of the work force.
• Uses guidelines set by management, develop, implement, and manage preventive maintenance and life cycle optimization strategies.
• Performs annual review of preventive and predictive maintenance programs to insure current work order system library contains correct frequencies and balanced 12 month schedules for all technicians and vendors.
• Other duties as assigned.
• No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position.
• May coordinate work and assign tasks.
• Decisions made with general understanding of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines.
• Errors in judgment may cause short-term impact to co-workers and supervisor.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED) Required.
• Minimum of four years of related experience and/or training.
• Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions, short correspondence, and memos and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding.
• Ability to write routine reports, emails, and correspondence.
• Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, co-workers, and/or supervisor.
• Ability to effectively present information to an internal department and/or large groups of employees.
• Requires basic knowledge of maintenance and repair terms and principles.
• Ability to calculate simple figures such as percentages.
• Ability to understand and carry out general instructions in standard situations.
• Ability to solve problems in standard situations.
• Requires basic analytical skills.
• Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, and intranet/internet.
• Ability to use work order system.
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Maintenance Planner