A big part of this transformation is delivering support to our end users within the organization about the use of various types of software programs to help us efficiently and effectively fulfill our business objectives.
Troubleshoot applications and software for both internal customers and as our external customers when it is needed. Additionally you will be assisting in the design, delivery, and enhancement of in-house software applications, training programs, and related courseware.
• Bachelor’s degree preferably in a technology field; equivalent experience may be considered; demonstrated knowledge of current technology
• Microsoft Dynamics implementation, support and/or related experience Minimum of 2+ years of experience required
• Application development, support experience or related education Minimum of 1-2 years of experience required
• Certifications as Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) or Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) certification desirable, with emphasis on Office 365, .net, Windows Server, Azure, MS Dynamics or Sharepoint technologies
• Proven experience with troubleshooting principles, methodologies, and issue resolution techniques
• Previous experience and success in development and interpretation of technical documentation for training and end user procedures
• Knowledge of and experience with trends in technology relating to software applications
• Experience with building and maintaining databases for query and problem tracking
• Ability to conduct research into software development and delivery concepts, and technical application issues
• Broad experience with and knowledge of relational database concepts, and Client Server/Web application architectures
• Experience in developing and conducting user training
• In-depth, hands-on knowledge of and experience with enterprise and desktop applications, in at least two of the following relevant technology areas or skill sets (examples include: personal computers, Great Plains, SQL, MS Windows, MS Office, MS Access and/or Seagate Crystal Reports)
• Project management experience preferred
• Demonstrated use of good problem solving and analytical skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills, with demonstrated successful customer service experience
• Strong work ethic; work may extend beyond regular schedule at times
• Limited travel may be required which could include weekends and/or holidays, domestic or international locations
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to Nicolas.firstname.lastname@example.org!
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.