Audiovisual Lead Technician – Brooklyn, NY
• Mounts, installation and configuration of audio/visual systems
• Testing and troubleshooting of audio and visual systems.
• Ensure all standard operating procedures are followed
• Team leader
• Ensure that company vehicles are kept organized, properly stocked, registered and insured.
• Able to drive equipped company vans
• High school diploma
• Experience in AV Installation
• Experience in building onsite AV System
• Knowledge of electronics and able to read and understand drawings and schematics
• Valid driver’s license
• Professional presentation and demeanor
• Construction experience- preferred
Standard Operating Procedure