To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hazleton, PA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
The Nature's Bounty Co. • Hazleton, PA
Posted 23 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
For more than 70 years, The Nature’s Bounty Co. has enriched the lives of consumers around the world and stood as the leader in health and wellness by introducing innovative products and solutions to the marketplace. Putting science and the highest quality standards at the heart of our business, the brands of The Nature’s Bounty Co. are some of the most trusted in the world. Always motivated by nature’s bountiful effects on people’s health, our vision for health and wellness has inspired leading brands such as Nature’s Bounty®, Sundown Naturals®, Solgar®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Ester-C®, MET-Rx®, Pure Protein®, Balance®, Body Fortress®, Puritan’s Pride® and Organic Dr.®, among others. As a leading global manufacturer, marketer, distributor and retailer of vitamins, nutritional supplements, sports & active nutrition and ethical beauty products, The Nature’s Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all its forms.Job Description
The Cycle Counter is responsible for maintaining a high level of inventory accuracy and integrity within the facility.
3rd shift-Sunday through Friday From 11:00pm to 7:30am (must be ok with heights)
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Monitor inventory levels and product movement
- Control/isolate non-conforming product as defined by instructions and in conformance standards
- Ensuring a conforming product mix and facilitating efficient fulfillment
- Enters counts into inventory system
- Assist in the investigation of discrepancies
- Identify and report issues/errors
- Assist in the implementation of procedures to prevent errors
- Personal responsibility for following safety rules
Sunday through Friday From 11:00pm to 7:30am
- 2 years inventory experience
- Analytical and math skills
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- Military experience a plus
- High level of organizational skills, good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Must be able to multi-task and follow-up when responses are needed
- Prior manufacturing and/or warehousing experience preferred
- Must be able to respond to verbal and written instructions; reading numbers
- Physical ability to repetitively lift, stand, climb, bend, etc. within a manufacturing and/or warehousing environment; lifting to 50 lbs.
- Background in MS Excel, Word, Outlook
The Nature's Bounty Co. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
The Nature's Bounty Co. offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, which includes health and dental plans, voluntary short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, generous associate discounts and more!
Please contact Human Resources at 631-244-2120 if you should need a reasonable accommodation to submit your information for our on-line job postings.