Seeking Project Manager for award winning builder! Headquartered in Olathe, Kansas, we work predominantly in the Kansas City metro and surrounding area.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Lynne Castro
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $85,000 - $100,000 per yearA bit about us:
We have been providing Construction Management, Design-Build and General Contracting services to a variety of clients for 30 years. Specializing in commercial, industrial, healthcare, senior living and faith based construction; we are passionate about working with customers from "concept to completion." Our professional staff of estimators, construction engineers and support personnel have a high degree of character and competency, which has enabled us to become one of the most respected builders in the region. Headquartered in Olathe, Kansas, we work predominantly in the Kansas City metro and surrounding area. We strongly believe in relationships before buildings and deliver on our promises; it's a time tested approach to business that has served our clients, associates and shareholders well.Why join us?
We offer a top salary range and benefit package including:
Paid Time Off
Vision InsuranceJob Details
Ideal candidate will have a BA Degree in Construction Management, Engineering, or related field, or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience. Small to mid -size General Contracting experience.
7+ years General Contract experience (Commercial Construction).
Estimating and Project Management experience
Experience in hard bid, GMP, conceptual estimating, negotiated work, public work and private work.
- Strong fundamental knowledge of budget setup, management and tracking.
- Demonstrated ability to develop project schedules and manage from beginning to end.
- Demonstrated relationship skills: seen by the Field personnel as a leader in the management of the project
- Proficient in running project-related meetings, including Progress, OAC, and pre-installation meetings.
- Follow project start-up checklist.
- Review and process all submittals.
- Price and process all proposal requests.
- Prepare all prime change orders and give to Operations for review.
- Prepare Sub change orders (Prime 1 5', Sub 2nd).
- Review, critique & process superintendent weekly schedules.
- Process applications for payment.
- Run subcontractor preconstruction meetings.
- Coordinate/run/attend OAC meetings.
- Review job cost reports weekly for overruns and make corrections.
- Prepare monthly job cost forecasts.
- Coordinate the RFI process between the field and architect.
- Prepare and update schedules
- Visit job sites weekly
- Handle closeouts
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
- Construction Management
- Contract Management
- Financial Management