To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Egg Harbor Township, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Cash Control Specialist
Spencer's and Spirit Halloween • Egg Harbor Township, NJ
Posted 1 month ago
Come work with us at Spencer's & Spirit Halloween, where you’ll be working with the best and brightest colleagues as you help us deliver the most fun experience and product possible to our guests. We’re fast-paced and take our work seriously, but we always have a good laugh at the end of the day. Walk through our stores or the halls of our corporate office and you’ll see firsthand that we’re laidback and irreverent. We’re firm believers in being true to YOU, so tattoos and piercings are as common as water cooler convos. Whether it’s critiquing our new exclusive costumes or quality testing newly implemented software technology, our teams understand the importance of working collaboratively to challenge status quo and achieve our goals. We keep pushing ourselves to go above and beyond and are looking for top talent to become a part of our team!
CHECK OUT OUR BENEFITS!
• Competitive salary & incentive opportunity
• Career advancement
• Comprehensive benefits package including Vacation/Sick/Personal/Holiday
• Medical/Dental/Vision/Disability/Life and AD&D insurance, Tuition Reimbursement & 401k for eligible associates
• 30% discount on merchandise
POSITION SUMMARY: This position is responsible for protecting the company assets by completing the daily corporate and store banking for all accounts. This includes reconciling all stores bank deposits as well as credit card transactions and to monitor/dispute credit card chargebacks.
- Process the daily corporate banking, including wire and ACH processing.
- Daily monitoring of store bank deposits. Alert management of discrepancies.
- Enter all journal entries into the General Ledger regarding cash and credit card related activity.
- Process the monthly bank reconciliations for Spencer and Spirit Stores, in the US and Canada.
- Reconcile credit card transactional activity.
- Establish credit card merchant accounts for new stores.
- Learn Ecommerce sale transactional flow and reconciliation.
- Complete monthly credit card fee and store banking fee analysis for all companies.
- Track consignment credit card payments and chargebacks for proper accounting to Consignees.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must have knowledge of Microsoft Excel software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Extremely detail oriented.
- Knowledge of banking procedures, credit card and chargeback procedures are a plus
- Excellent use of time management, multi-tasking and follow through.