Engineering / Reliability Manager Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
The Engineering/ Reliability Manager will Lead the Ozark motor plant engineering and reliability department in accordance with company policies, guidelines and procedures in Motion Business Area in Ozark, Arkansas.
Be a champion of continuous improvement and well versed in the principles of Lean Flex Flow while continuing to foster an environment in which Safety of employees is the top priorityThis position reports to
Manufacturing Operations ManagerYour responsibilities
- Foster and cultivate an environment where Safety of the employee is top priority
- Provide strategic direction and leadership for Ozark’s Manufacturing Engineering Department and Reliability Department
- Plans annual budgets and executes capital investment projects
- Support a continuous/ Lean Flex Flow culture
- Directs, develops, mentors manufacturing engineering employees
- Provides project management leadership from conception phase to production release
- Provides solutions for manufacturing improvements including capital justification, equipment selection, tooling, programming, documentation and training
- Will provide leadership in support of lean manufacturing, Kaizen events, TPS, TPM, and 6 sigma methodologies.
More about us
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with minimum 12 years of experience.
- PMP Certification and CMRP Certification highly desired
- Candidates must have a work authorization that would permit them to work for ABB in the USA.
ABB’s NEMA Motors Division markets, designs and manufactures the market-leading Baldor-Reliance® brand of industrial motors. As the #1 global manufacturer of NEMA motors, our quality products are designed to reliably and efficiently meet the challenges our customers face. Our business is investing in technology, tools, people and processes to ensure our general purpose and application-specific solutions perform as expected, every time.
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action at ABB
ABB is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizen status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, family medical leave status, or protected veterans status. For more information regarding your (EEO) rights as an applicant, please visit the following websites:
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Engineering / Reliability Manager http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf
As an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, applicants may request to review the Affirmative Action Plan of a particular ABB facility between the hours of 9:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M. EST Monday through Friday by contacting an ABB HR Representative at
Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access ABB's career site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling an ABB HR Representative at
or by sending an email to [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Engineering / Reliability Manager
. Resumes and applications will not be accepted in this manner. #LI-Onsite
- Business Process Improvement
- Certified Project Management Professional
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Continuous Quality Improvement (Cqi)
- Financial Management