Administrative Assistant / Scheduler
Mindbank Consulting Group is looking for an Administrative Assistant / Scheduler to support one of our prestigious federal clients.
Administrative Assistant / Scheduler Responsibilities:
- Work specifically on scheduling, coordinating meetings, etc.
- Make travel arrangements for key personnel.
- Coordinating schedules between our direct client and our staff with other N1 offices and booking conference rooms.
Administrative Assistant / Scheduler Requirements:
- Bachelors’ Degree with 3 years’ experience in providing Administrative support.
- Experience specifically with Navy either as military, civilian or contractor.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent communication skills.
Why should you work for Mindbank?
Mindbank has been providing business solutions to Fortune 1000 companies and government agencies for over two decades. We provide IT Services Supplemental Staffing, Specialized/On-Demand Recruiting, Application Outsourcing Assessment and Management, Skill and Aptitude Assessment, Supplemental Human Resources Services, Vendor Management Solutions, Outplacement Services, and High Risk Employment Issues.
Our nationwide presence offers consultants many interesting assignments locally and around the country. As a Mindbank consultant, you have choices. You advise us for which companies you are most interested in working. We never submit your resume to any company without your prior permission. You determine if you want a full-time or a part-time position, or if you would like to take time off between assignments. We want our relationship with you to last; therefore we listen carefully to your preferences and work hard to match you with the perfect opportunity.
We also offer:
- Competitive Compensation
- Quality Assurance Program to ensure client & consultant satisfaction for each assignment.
- 401-K Plan
- Training Credits
- Employment Options
- Market Strength – Quality Reputation
- Our Commitment to our employees and clients
Mindbank Consulting is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.
Booking (Resource Planning Software)