Kelly Services is hiring an Executive Administrative Assistant for a contract-to-hire opportunity in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Below are the details and required skills. For immediate consideration, please email your resume directly to Email blocked - click to apply as well as apply online.
Executive Administrative Assistant
- Performs high-level administrative and office support responsibilities for assigned leader and leadership team.
- Coordinates documents and correspondence, including letters, reports, emails, presentations, memos, faxes, etc.; uses appropriate tools for required work including Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel to track, document, report data, and maintain web pages.
- Reviews documents and proofreads work for grammar and spelling, accuracy, consistency of terms, and completeness; ensures document text and graphics adhere to corporate and organization guidelines and standards.
- Arranges travel for the department; completes expense reports in a timely manner.
- Acquires, reviews, inputs, and formats accurate data into spreadsheets, databases and other electronic tools.
- Interfaces and communicates with internal and external customers; directs people to the appropriate resource; researches solutions and responds to email and phone inquiries with input from direct supervisor.
- Prepares documentation for payment of vendors, consultants, and suppliers; submits documentation and enters request for payments into accounting system; responds to inquiries from accounts payable and payees.
- Participates in the development and maintenance of improvement processes; actively participates in self- and team audits and resulting process improvements.
- Develops a strong network within the department; draws on network to answer questions, solve problems, and successfully execute responsibilities.
- Demonstrates confidentiality in execution of all responsibilities.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Associates degree preferred. High school diploma/GED required.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant work experience.
- Strong PC literacy with advanced skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, or PowerPoint. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to sit for long hours.
- Must be able to view and operate a computer.
- Minimal travel as required for the work, primarily for meetings.
Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply
Setting Up Files