Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Travel Percentage :
0%Job DescriptionAbout the team
The tax team is responsible for tax compliance, tax reporting, and supporting internal projects. FIS' tax team provides a great opportunity to learn about our business and grow your career.What you will be doing
You will report to FIS' Director for US International Tax.As an International Tax Manager, you will:
What you bring:
- Assist with quarterly and year-end US tax provision analysis as it relates to foreign subsidiaries, including both calculations and preparation of technical memos.
- Demonstrate a solid tax technical foundation, strong tax research skills, and ability/ desire to learn new tax regulations and identify the key issues affecting FIS.
- Proactively identify US tax filing requirements and review related tax forms.
- Manage /coordinate special projects with minimal oversight and direction.
What we offer you
- Bachelor's degree in accounting
- CPA or JD
- Minimum 5-7+ years of international tax experience
- Big 4 experiences preferred
- Attractive benefits including private medical cover, dental cover, and travel insurance
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
. This position may be eligible for bonus and/or commission.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here
supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.Sourcing Model
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
Irs Tax Forms