To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Brea, CA 92821
- Megan Powalski
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Accounts Receivable Analyst
Kelly Financial Resources • Brea, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our client, a top international Manufacturer of Laboratory Instruments, is currently seeking a Cash Applications Specialist for a 3-6 month temporary position with the opportunity for an extension. The position is located in Brea, CA. By working for our client, you will be exposed to a large global company, work for a leader in the manufacturing, marketing and developing of biomedical lab instruments, work in a fast paced corporate environment and be an integral part to the Human Resources Team. In addition to working with the world’s most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect: - Competitive pay - Paid holidays - Year-end bonus program - Recognition and incentive programs - Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center The hours for this position are as follows
- Monday to Friday 6:30am-3:00pm with some flexibility in schedule
Pay Rate= $21.00-22.00/hour Reporting to the Accounts Receivable Manager, the Cash Applications Adjustor is responsible for handling the daily activities of systematic cash application from lockbox, ACH, EDI payments, and applying credit card payments. Additional responsibilities include communicating with business partners and customers to resolve receivable related issues, preparing journal entries as necessary and performing analytical financial reviews. ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Process and apply incoming cash from customers timely
- Process A/R deductions in the Accounting system
- Research and respond to customer and internal business partner inquires and discrepancies
- Assist in establishing and documenting procedures and guidelines to improve and streamline receivables processes
- Perform month end A/R close assigned tasks and ensure closing is completed in a timely manner
- Prepare journal entries as necessary
- Assist with annual audit requests
- Special projects as assigned by Manager
- Researches, identifies and allocates all payments and ensures that all cash is posted and distributed accurately and within required time frames under conformity to the applicable internal controls and compliance requirements
- Posts all payments and denials as they are received from lock box into the system, balances daily cash receipts against lock box total
- Completes the Cash Reconciliation on a daily basis and makes all entries into Oracle
- Runs all A/R reports necessary for month end reporting and/or requested by the Credit & Collections Manager
- Recognizes and reports any bad debt, billing or collection issues upon immediate discovery
- Recognizes and reports any payer issues to the Collector that could impact AR
The ideal candidate will have a degree in accounting or similar field and 2+ years of experience or a high school diploma with related job experience over 2 years. Proficiency with MS Office as well as various accounting software including Oracle is essential for success in this role. Role requires strong attention to detail and focus on customer service. **Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position firstname.lastname@example.org however, your resume should be uploaded via the “SUBMIT RESUME” button included within**
With Kelly, accounting and finance professionals like you will have access to some of the world’s most respected companies—providing you with challenging, high-visibility projects that can transform your career. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 3,000 finance and accounting hiring managers rely on us each year to access the best temporary and full-time talent: people like you.
Let us help advance your career today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.